The Tekno NT48 2.0 is the fastest and most durable 1/8 nitro truggy that Tekno RC has ever produced. The NT48 2.0 incorporates the quick access diffs, incredibly free suspension, twisted caster front arms, and decoupled radio tray from the 2.0 platform - with strength added in all the right places. The suspension arms are beefy, the driveshafts are thicker, and the chassis measures in at a stout 4mm thick. The chassis components are kept as far forward as possible to aid in steering response and corner rotation.
Plus, the NT48 2.0 offers a fresh and unique approach to truggy body aesthetics - and this look has been adopted by all the major players in the industry. You have probably seen that the NT48 2.0 has claimed victory or been on the podium at just about every major race this year. What you haven’t seen is how tough it is. Simply put, you’ll be finishing more races, achieving higher finishing positions, and looking good while doing it.
- Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- 4mm CNC 7075 Aluminum Hard Anodized Lightened Chassis
- Independent Servo Mounts w/ Decoupled Battery and Radio Boxes
- CNC 7075 Shock Towers, Pivot Blocks, and Motor Mounts
- 16mm Bore Fluid Filled Shocks with CNC Delrin Pistons and Guides
- 3 Fluid Filled Easy Access Differentials
- Race Proven Long Arm Suspension Geometry
- 1-Piece Tall Wing Mount and Ultra-Lightweight Wing
- Trendsetting Low Profile Truggy Body Design
- Proven Tekno RC Durability
- All Metric Hardware