The XRAY XB8E 2022 Spec 1/8 Electric Off-Road Buggy Kit continues to build on the ultra-successful XB8 family of buggies. XRAY has incorporated the latest upgrades and refinements to deliver a race-proven vehicle, capable of contending in the highest competition races around the world.
XRAY has gone over the whole XB8E chassis and made key changes to provide a more refined user experience. Starting at the chassis, beveled edges help keep dirt and debris out when the chassis. To improve reliability and strength, XRAY equipped the center drivetrain with 5mm set screws to eliminate stripping screws. The rear shock tower has been made of graphite allowing for improved traction in all track conditions. The steering blocks are made of a harder material for higher response and consistency. To accommodate saddle pack configuration, a special reinforced steering servo holder is used. the The I.S.S. suspension holders allow for quick and easy suspension changes. These features and more lead to a buggy that is ready to lead the pack.
- Shorter wing holder for higher downforce
- Central CVD Driveshafts use 5mm set screws
- Graphite rear shock tower improves traction in all conditions
- Steering block is made from a harder composite providing a more responsive feel
- Harder rear uprights help to maintain stability
- Servo holder uses a reinforced designed to fit the saddle pack layout
- Battery holder provides a tweak-free split to mount saddle packs
- Locking steering posts with conical spring for improved reliability
- Front ends allows for both stock pivot ball suspension as well as optional C-hub front suspension (XRA350907 - Sold separately)
- Chassis uses chamfered edges to prevent dirt pick-up when the chassis contacts the track
- I.S.S. Suspension Holders for quick and easy suspension changes
- Drive shafts are 93mm long to prevent binding after landing a jump
- Front, center and rear gear differentials use high volume differential cups for added consistency
- 2.2mm front and 2.4mm rear swaybars are used to increase traction